I just love this video of Alyssa. She loves the beach.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Flamenco Beach
Flamenco beach is said to be one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in the world. I'll admit that overall, it is the best beach I have ever been swimming at. Part of the appeal is its isolation. This is what it looks like in the middle of the day during Spring Break.








We had a great day at the beach. Part of the reason it is so isolated is because the U.S. Military used to do maneuvers in this area, complete with heave artillery. This tank is just one remnant. One of the locals we spoke to said there are unexploded elements still around. A person walking over one would not set it off, but heavy machinery would. So, this beach will probably remain undeveloped.
I just love this video of Alyssa. She loves the beach.
I just love this video of Alyssa. She loves the beach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That video of Alyssa is so adorable!
ReplyDelete