
Sorry for being incomunicado. We had our annual test at work this week. I'm glad that the dog and baby pictures may have helped Phil's family decide to get a dog. I'd just say that dogs are a lot of work. Not quite as much as babies, but certainly more than cats. And if they don't get enough attention they get crazy and destructive. It was tough having Sophia in the apartment as a puppy because she needed walked every few hours. Thank goodness for really nice neighbors who walked here while we were at work. That said, here are two pictures I took this morning. After the first I wanted to retake it because Baby was yawning. I quickly snapped a second and realized that her personal guard dog was yawning. I knew that yawns seem to be contagious for whatever psychological reason, but who knew that they could jump species!
No comments:
Post a Comment